Career - Customer Success
Email Marketing Support Specialist
We are currently looking for a skilled Email Marketing Support Specialist to join our team.
As a member of our team, you will be responsible for providing technical support to our customers, ensuring that they are fully utilizing our platform to achieve their marketing goals.
Our ideal candidate is customer-focused, possesses a technical background, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Who Are We?
Nice to meet you, we are Flashy. A leading marketing automation startup that provides a platform for businesses to increase their sales through targeted and personalized marketing campaigns.
Our platform is used by businesses of all sizes, from small startups to large enterprises, and we are constantly expanding our reach.
Thousands of companies have chosen our platform, including WeWork, S-WEAR, Pipelbiz, Triumph IL, Miki Buganim, Instablock (Moshik Galamin), Baby star, Jackson Jewelry, Rothschild Foundation, Nirlat, Abraham Hostels & Tours, and Food Appeal, among others.
We are working 100% Remotely.
- Provide technical support to customers via phone, video meetings (Shared screen), and email.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to email marketing campaigns, including email deliverability, list management, and segmentation.
- Perform integrations with third-party platforms to enhance email marketing automation workflows.
- Own the customer’s onboarding and adoption processes, ensuring that they can fully utilize our platform to achieve their marketing goals.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest email marketing trends and best practices to provide the highest level of support to our clients.
- Experience in technical support or technical background – mandatory.
- Experience in providing support to customers via phone, video meetings (Shared screen), and email.
- Experience in performing integrations and building email marketing automation workflows.
- Familiarity with the eCommerce/ marketing automation /email marketing fields – is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Native Hebrew speaker – a must.
If you are a driven and ambitious Email Marketing Support Specialist looking to join a dynamic team, please send your CV to us.
Starting Date: Immediate
Location: 100% Remote
Share this role